Champagne Brut Rosé -
Krug Rosé 19° Edizione
Krug Rosé – a relatively recent addition to the House – is an unexpected rosé Champagne combining distinction and boldness. Inspired by the dream of the fifth generation of the House of Krug to conceive a rosé Champagne that did not yet exist. Their dream was that every year a new Édition of Krug Rosé could be created
Krug Rosé 19ème Édition is a blend of 37 wines from 5 different years, the youngest of which is from 2006, while the oldest dates back to 2000.
▪ It was completed with 10% traditionally macerated Pinot Noir of the year from one special plot in Ay to add spiciness, colour and structure.
▪ Its final composition is 59% Pinot Noir, 33% Chardonnay and 8% Meunier.
▪ A long stay in Krug’s cellars gives Krug Rosé 19ème Édition its unique expression and elegance.
▪ At first sight, its subtle pale pink colour holds a promise of elegance.
▪ On the nose, aromas of rose hips, cured ham, mulberries, redcurrant, peony, pepper and pink grapefruit.
▪ On the palate, delicate flavours of honey, citrus and dried fruit with a long finish, enhanced by its fine bubbles complete the experience.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: €320.00
Special Price €220.80
Regular Price: €325.00
Special Price €240.50